Ladies and gentlemen, don’t worry – you are not fat! You are bloated and we’re going to show you how to get rid of it. That’s right, it’s very simple – we just need 3 minutes of your time.
Have you ever asked yourselves – why am I so bloated? We can answer that question for you. Bloating is a common health problem and (unfortunately) it causes a lot of discomfort. Bloating is a feeling of having built-up gas in your stomach.
According to the experts, this “problem” usually appears after a heavy meal. Unfortunately, many people around the world feel bloated all the time. These are the most common causes of bloating:
- Carbs – bloating usually appears if you eat too much carbohydrates. You can solve this issue by reducing the carbs.
- Stress – the experts warn that too much stress can cause bloating. Here’s what you need to know – when you are stressed, your brain prevents the digestive system to function properly. You can solve this issue in all-natural way: walk, listen music, talk with your family, etc.
- Constipation – constipation is a common reason for bloated stomach. You can solve this issue by adding more fiber in your diet. How this works – well, the fiber will boost the digestion rate and help you get rid of bloated stomach. Don’t consume too much fiber, because it can cause different problems.
Useful TIPS and TRICKS:
- Chew your food very slowly and properly.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Replace sugar with fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
That’s it. We really appreciate your time and patience. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day. And, one more thing – don’t hesitate to share this article with your family and friends.